Dernier post à propos de mon voyage à Dubai. Quelques photos prises par ma copine Julie Labergerie, co-auteure du blog Foodie Miam Miam Bon . Je vous fait ici un petite liste des hot spots à découvrir lors de votre voyage à Dubai! Enjoy les kitties.

Dinner : Zuma, The Steak House, Tagine
Malls : Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates
Hotels: Armani Hotel, Saint Regis Hotel
To party : 40Kong, Skyview Bar

What I am wearing :
Veste - Jacket : Zara
Foulard - Scarf : Zara
Lunettes - Glasses : Rayban
Combinaison - Jumpsuit : Stone Cold Fox
Baskets - Sneakers : Adidas Stan Smith
Sac - Bag : Saint Laurent

Last post about my travel to Dubai. A few pictures shot by my good friend Julie Labergerie, co-author of a great foodie blog called Miam Miam Bon . Here I will just let you know about the few hot spots I love to go to when in Dubai.

XOXO,
Amélia






Photos by Julie Labergerie

Enregistrer un commentaire

Instagram